Characteristics of hemp :
- Hemp fiber is very resistant, it will keep a beautiful appearance for a very long time.
- Hemp is antistatic, which means that it does not attract dirt and its oxygen content (hollow fiber) gives it anti-fungal and bactericidal properties.
- Hemp fabrics have a natural protection, effective against moths
- Hemp clothing is breathable. Indeed, the fibers absorb the moisture released by the body and leaves it dry.
- Hemp fabric is UV resistant.
- The cultivation of hemp requires very little water.
- Hemp stores CO2 in the soil, allowing it to regenerate more quickly.
This fabric is raw.
Natural dyeing advice: We recommend that you dye this fabric before dyeing it with vegetable dye.